Quiz 160 – Round 5 – TV and Film
1. Who played Phileas Fogg in the 2004 film comedy version of ‘Around the World in 80 Days’?
2. Similarly, who played Phileas Fogg in the 1956 film version?
3. Which actor plays the character of Ric Griffin in ‘Holby City’?
4. How many contestants are on each team in ‘University Challenge’?
5. What was the real name of ‘The Saint’, as featured in a series of books by Leslie Charteris and a 1960s TV series starring Roger Moore?
6. Who is the alter ego of Scott Lang, as featured in the 2015 and 2018 Marvel films?
7. Which child actress played Susan Walker in the 1994 film version of ‘Miracle on 34th Street’, Matilda in the 1996 film version of Roald Dahl’s book of the same name and Natalie Hillard in Mrs Doubtfire?
8. In which English seaside town was ‘Fawlty Towers’ set?
9. In which 2016 science fiction romance film did characters portrayed by Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence become the only two people to be awakened early on a spaceship full of individuals in hibernation pods?
10. Name three people who have played Spiderman in live-action films.
Three of: Nicholas Hammond, Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland