1. Which is the most northerly capital city in the world?
2. Basseterre is the capital of which two-island country in the West Indies?
Saint Kitts and Nevis
3. In which South American country would you find Los Glaciares National Park?
4. What is the national currency of Bolivia?
5. King Mswati III is the reigning monarch of which country?
6. Two countries share the land mass of the Caribbean island of Hispaniola – which two countries?
The Dominican Republic and Haiti
7. Name the longest river in Ireland.
8. The Strait of Juan de Fuca forms a partial physical border between which two countries?
Canada and the USA
9. As of December 2016, how many of the member states of the European Union use the Euro as their national currency?
19 (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain)
10. Which country’s flag consists of 5 horizontal stripes with red stripes at the top and bottom, followed by two white stripes inside these, plus a blue stripe in the centre which is twice the thickness of the other stripes?