1. How many courts are there at Wimbledon that are used for qualifying and Championship matches?
2. How many times has Wimbledon opened its doors on the middle Sunday of the Championships?
4 (1991, 1997, 2004 and 2016)
3. How many Championship trophies are there? (Main events, not junior events or wheelchair events)
Five: Gentlemen’s Singles, Ladies’ Singles, Gentlemen’s Doubles, Ladies’ Doubles and Mixed Doubles.
4. Which two players hold the joint ‘Open Era’ record of becoming Gentlemen’s Singles Champion seven times each?
Pete Sampras and Roger Federer
5. What is the maximum number of sets that could be played in a mixed doubles match?
6. American tennis player John Isner set a Wimbledon Guinness World Record in his match against Nicolas Mahut of France in June 2010 – what record did he set?
Most aces served my an individual player during a Wimbledon tennis match (This match also holds the record for the longest professional tennis match, lasting for 11 hours and 5 minutes, however the question asks specifically for the record set by John Isner – award a mark for longest match at your discretion)
7. In which year was Wimbledon first broadcast by the BBC?
8. How many players take part in the first round of the Gentlemen’s Singles tournament?
9. How much is the prize money for each of the Singles Champions in 2016?
2 million pounds
10. Which American player knocked Novak Djokovic out of the 2016 Wimbledon Championships in the third round?