1. What does USB stand for when used to describe the connection standard used between computers and smartphones and their devices?
Universal Serial Bus
2. ‘Zr’ is the symbol for which chemical element?
3. In which modern-day country was the physicist and chemist Marie Curie born?
4. Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
5. Which type of creature is a Barramundi?
6. Which geological era came first: Mesozoic, Paleozoic or Cenozoic?
Paleozoic (Ended around 248 million years ago, Mesozoic ended around 65 million years ago and Cenozoic began around 65 million years ago and continues to the present)
7. In which century was Sir Isaac Newton born?
17th century (born in 1643)
8. What was the first name of the American astronomer after whom the Hubble telescope was named?
Edwin (Edwin Hubble)
9. Bill Gates is famous for being one of the founders of Microsoft, but who was the other co-founder?
10. How many wings does a mosquito have?