Numbers Quiz – If answered correctly, the ten answers to these questions will be the numbers from one to ten.
1. How many players are there on a netball team?
2. How many ‘Best Actress’ and ‘Best Supporting Actress’ Oscars has Meryl Streep won?
3 (Best supporting actress in 1980 for ‘Kramer vs. Kramer’ and two best actress Oscars; one in 1983 for ‘Sophie’s Choice’ and one in 2012 for ‘The Iron Lady’)
3. If you subtract the number of sides on a heptagon from the number of sides on a dodecagon what answer do you get?
4. How many years did Tony Blair serve as Prime Minister of the UK?
10 (2nd May 1997 until 27th June 2007)
5. Which number lies directly opposite the number three on a standard die?
4 (Opposite sides always add up to 7)
6. The French number ‘neuf’ is what in English?
7. What is the width of a piece of A4 paper when measured in inches? (To the nearest inch)
8 (approx. 8.3 inches, 210mm)
8. How many Olympic Gold medals were won by Kelly Holmes during her running career?
2 (The 800m and 1500m at the Athens 2004 Olympics)
9. How many feet are there in a fathom?
10. How many terms did Jimmy Carter serve as US President?
To download the numbers quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, please click on the link below: