Quiz 9 – Round 7 – General Knowledge
1. What is the name of the Paranoid Android in Douglas Adams’ ‘Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’?
2. In a standard UK Monopoly game, the green set consists of Bond Street, Regent Street and which other?
3. Who created Snoopy?
Charles M. Schulz
4. What does UNESCO stand for?
United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation
5. After how many years would you celebrate your crystal anniversary?
6. Which sign of the zodiac would you be if your birthday was on the 18th October?
7. Who was the first famous non-royal to appear on a UK postage stamp?
William Shakespeare (in 1964)
8. Which birthstone is associated with the month of May?
9. Which measurement of speed is equivalent to one nautical mile per hour?
10. Of what is semiotics the study?
Signs and symbols