Christmas Films Quiz – How well do you know your Christmas films?
1. Tim Allen has starred in 4 famous Christmas films; can you name one?
‘Christmas With The Kranks’, ‘The Santa Clause’, ‘The Santa Clause 2’ and ‘The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause’
2. In which 1947 Christmas film does Maureen O’Hara play the events director at Macy’s department store?
Miracle on 34th Street
3. Which green Dr. Seuss character ‘stole Christmas’, according to the 2000 Jim Carrey film?
4. In the 1946 film ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’, what was the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel?
5. Which 1993 film, based on a Tim Burton story, tells the tale of Jack Skellington, Pumpkin King of Halloween Town?
The Nightmare Before Christmas
6. ‘Santa Clause: The Movie’ tells the tale of a renegade elf called Patch, who teams up with an evil toy manufacturer and tries to eliminate Santa – but who played Patch?
7. Which 1998 Bill Murray film is an adaptation of Dickens’s ‘A Christmas Carol’?
8. Who played the two burglars in the ‘Home Alone’ films?
Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern
9. Bing Crosby sang ‘White Christmas’ in two films; can you name them?
‘Holiday Inn’ and ‘White Christmas’
10. Contrary to popular belief, Aled Jones did not sing ‘Walking in the Air’ for the film version of ‘The Snowman’, and only for the subsequent single release. Do you know the name of the St Paul’s cathedral choirboy who sang it in the film?
To download the ‘Christmas Films Quiz’ as a PDF contestant question paper, with questions only plus space for answers, please click on the link below: