Quiz 108 – Round 5 – Fashion
1. Who designed Kate Middleton’s wedding dress?
2.What is the full name of the founder of the luxury French brand Givenchy?
Hubert de Givenchy
3. What nationality is supermodel Gisele Bündchen?
4. What does the French phrase ‘prêt à porter’ mean?
Ready to wear
5. Who is Head Designer and Creative Director of the Chanel fashion house?
6. London Fashion Week is held twice a year – In which two months?
February and September
7. Which ‘Designer at Debenhams’ was born in Hong Kong?
8. What trademark characteristic are Christian Louboutin’s shoes known for?
9. Which fashion designer was shot dead on 15th July 1997 on the steps of his Miami Beach mansion?
10. Mary Phelps Jacob invented which item of clothing, an invention for which she filed a patent in 1914?
The modern bra
To download the fashion quiz as a contestant question paper, please click on the grey box below: