1. From which country does Carlsberg beer originate?
2. Who played Alf Stokes, butler to the Meldrum family, in David Croft and Jimmy Perry’s nineties sitcom ‘You Rang M’Lord’?
3. In which two books of the Bible are the ‘Ten Commandments’ listed?
Exodus and Deuteronomy
4. Who was the oldest member of England’s winning 1966 football squad?
5. On a clothing care label, what does a crossed out triangle mean?
Do not bleach
6. Iona forms part of which island group?
7. Which actress played Marjory Frobisher, friend to Audrey Forbes-Hamilton, in ‘To the Manor Born’?
8. ‘I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings’ is a 1969 autobiography of which American writer and poet?
9. Apart from our own sun, which is the nearest star to Earth?
10. Of what is ‘spectrology’ the study?