1. Which is the most expensive property on a standard London Monopoly board?
2.’In the Bleak Midwinter’ is a Christmas carol based on the work of which poet?
3. On which island would you find Beaumaris Castle?
4. Which letter sits farthest to the right on a QWERTY keyboard?
5. What is the capital of Senegal?
6. What is the correct scientific term for the kneecap?
7. Which city was capital of West Germany until reunification in 1990?
8. Which actor appeared in the most ‘Carry On’ films?
Kenneth Williams (25 films, 26 if you include him co-presenting ‘That’s Carry On.’ Joan Sims is second, with 24 films – http://whatacarryon.wikia.com/wiki/List_Of_Carry_On_Actors)
9. ‘Breslau Tumbler’, ‘Saxon Monk’ and ‘Ptarmigan’ are all types of what?
10. Madonna was born in 1958. True or False?