1. Of which country is Dhaka the capital?
2. What sort of creatures were Roobarb and Custard in the cult 80s animated children’s TV show?
A dog and a cat (Roobarb was a green dog and Custard was a pink cat)
3. In which European city will you find Doge’s Palace and St Mark’s Campanile?
4. Of what is herpetology the study?
Amphibians and reptiles
5. What was the name of the Belgian cartoonist who created Tintin?
Georges Remi who wrote under the pseudonym Hergé
6. In which English county will you find Compton Verney Art Gallery and Park?
7. Which member of the royal family appeared on a live episode of Coronation Street in the year 2000, although his part of the episode was pre-recorded?
8. In which newspaper would you find Andy Capp?
Daily Mirror/Sunday Mirror
9. What was the name of the character played by Philip Glenister in the TV series ‘Life on Mars’ and its successor ‘Ashes to Ashes’?
10. How many letters are there in the Greek alphabet?