1. Which English rock band is fronted by Robert Smith?
2. Whose first studio album was called ‘Empty Sky’ and was released in June 1969?
3. Which single has been a hit for Betty Everett, Linda Lewis and Cher?
The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s in His Kiss)
4. Which one-hit wonders found fame with ‘The JCB Song’ in 2005?
5. In which Verdi opera would you find the characters of Gilda, the Duke of Mantua and the Duke’s jester, who gives the opera its name?
6. Which classical composer was born in Bergen, Norway in 1843?
7. Who had a 1993 hit with ‘Mr Vain’?
8. Who had a 1971 hit with a cover version of ‘The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down’ by ‘The Band’?
9. Which musical instrument is the smallest and highest pitched of the flute family?
10. The 1986 fantasy film ‘Highlander’ had its soundtrack provided by which band?