1. In which 1990s sitcom did Angus Deayton and Janine Duvitski play Patrick and Pippa, the couple next door to the leading characters?
One Foot in the Grave
2. What is the name of the song used as the theme tune to M*A*S*H?
Suicide is Painless
3. Who played Ross Poldark in the 2015 return of the show?
4. Who won Celebrity Big Brother in early 2016?
Scotty T (Geordie Shore)
5. Which late 80s and early 90s sitcom starred Emma Wray, Paul Bown, Liza Tarbuck and John Bowler?
6. Who directed and starred in the 2014 film ‘Chef’ as Carl Casper, a chef who loses his restaurant job and starts up a food truck to make ends meet?
7. Which actress from the ‘Golden Age of Hollywood’ died in 2015 and starred in films such as ‘How Green Was My Valley’, ‘Miracle on 34th Street’ and ‘The Wings of Eagles’?
8. What do Adam West, George Clooney and Val Kilmer all have in common?
They have all played Batman
9. Who wrote the novella on which the hugely successful 1994 film ‘The Shawshank Redemption’ was based?
10. Which British teen drama starred Kaya Scodelario, Nicholas Hoult, Joe Dempsie and Hannah Murray?