1. What was the name of the Sherpa mountaineer who accompanied Sir Edmund Hillary to the summit of Mount Everest in 1953?
Tenzing Norgay (Often referred to as Sherpa Tenzing)
2. In which Disney film does the villain Jafar appear?
3. Ruby is the traditional birthstone of people born in which month of the year?
4. Who was the first British person to travel into space?
5. In which county will you find Drayton Manor Theme Park?
6. What are the names of Barack Obama’s two daughters?
Malia and Natasha (known as Sasha)
7. Who became Speaker of the House of Commons on 22nd June 2009?
8. Name the first feature film in which Elvis Presley appeared.
Love Me Tender
9. In which musical does the character of Madame Giry appear?
The Phantom of the Opera
10. Which television super hero from the 1980s was played by Gudrun Ure?
To download the General Knowledge Pub Quiz questions as a PDF contestant question paper, please click on the grey box below: