1. Moshe Dayan was a military leader and politician in which country?
2. In which year was Queen Victoria crowned?
3. Who was god of the sun in Ancient Egyptian mythology?
4. Anne of Cleves, the fourth wife of Henry VIII, was born in which modern day country?
5. Who was the longest serving Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
Sir Robert Walpole
6. How many United Stated presidents have resigned from office?
One (Richard Nixon in 1974)
7. Elizabeth Garrett Anderson was the first woman in the UK to qualify and work as what?
Doctor (physician and surgeon)
8. The ‘Charge of the Light Brigade’ took part during which war?
9. In which year did Princess Diana die in a car crash in Paris?
10. The ‘Khmer Rouge’ was a name for the Communist regime which ruled which country between 1975 and 1979?
To download the quiz as a PDF question papers for contestants, please click on the grey box below: