1. In which month is the Chelsea Flower Show held?
2. In which country was Rudyard Kipling born?
3. Which mathematical term means to multiply every positive integer between one and a given number. For example, 1X2X3X4 could be described as four __________?
4. Prior to Vera Wang’s career as a fashion designer she competed in the 1968 Championships in which discipline?
5. In which year did the U.S. Army Air Force drop an atomic bomb on the city of Hiroshima?
6. If you were to suffer from mysophobia, what would you be afraid of?
Germs and contamination
7. What is 2016 in Roman numerals?
8. Four American states begin with the letter W. Can you name them?
Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming
9. Which planet in our solar system is farthest from the sun?
Neptune (Pluto is no longer classified as a planet)
10. What is ten cubed?
To download the General Knowledge Questions as a contestant question paper, please click on the grey link below: