Another lyrics round for you – we give you the lyrics, you give us the name of the song.
1. In between “what I find is pleasing” and “I’m feeling fine”, love is so confusing, there’s no peace of mind.
Heart of Glass – Blondie
2. I need someone to show me the things in life that I can’t find.
Paranoid – Black Sabbath
3. It doesn’t matter where you go or what you do, I want to spend each moment of the day with you.
I Only Want To Be With You – Dusty Springfield
4. Let all the people say Amen in every tribe and tongue.
The Millennium Prayer – Cliff Richard
5. I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating.
There must be an angel – Eurythmics
6. If you ever look behind and don’t like what you find, there’s something you should know, you’ve got a place to go.
Ben – Michael Jackson
7. When routine bites hard and ambitions are low, and resentment rides high but emotions won’t grow.
Love Will Tear Us Apart – Joy Division
8. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have a partner, sometimes I feel like my only friend.
Under The Bridge – Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. I know I need a small vacation, but it don’t look like rain, and if it snow that stretch down south won’t ever stand the strain.
Wichita Lineman – Glen Campbell
10. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none.
Night In White Satin – Moody Blues