1. What is a ‘Howdah’?
A carriage positioned on the back of an elephant,or sometimes a camel
2. How is sodium hydroxide more commonly known?
3. Which metal is the traditional gift for a 10th wedding anniversary?
4. What were the first names of the crime writer P.D. James?
5. What is the French term for Shrove Tuesday?
6. Who played Lance Corporal Jack Jones in the original TV version of Dad’s Army?
7. And who plays the same part in the 2016 film?
8. Who was the Roman Goddess of the moon, hunting and childbirth?
9. What is 2015 in Roman Numerals?
10. Fiji has three official languages – can you name two?
Two of; English, Fijian and Hindi
To download the General Knowledge quiz as a contestant question paper, please click on the grey box below: