1. How many hearts does an octopus have?
2. ‘Dione’ is a moon of which planet in our solar system?
3. What is the chemical formula of carbon monoxide?
4. What substance forms the vast majority of the giant panda’s diet?
5. What does an ‘ammeter’ measure?
6. How long does it take for the Earth to revolve once on its own axis?
7. Which nerve in the human body carries signals from the retina to the brain?
8. According to Mohs scale, which is the hardest of all known minerals?
9. What is the name for a male hedgehog?
10. How many identifiable bones make up an adult human skeleton?
To download the contestant question paper for the Science and Nature Pub Quiz Questions, please click on the grey box: