1. What type of food is mortadella?
2. In South Indian cookery, what is a ‘vada’?
A savoury snack resembling a fritter/doughnut
3. From which country does Caboc cheese originate?
4. From which type of meat is chorizo made?
5. Which four herbs are mentioned in the song ‘Scarborough Fair’?
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
6. What is couscous made from?
7. What food is also sometimes called a ‘love apple’?
8. What is most commonly regarded as the national dish of Austria?
9. Which type of nut is one of the ingredients in a Bakewell Tart?
10. Which French term, literally translating as ‘small oven’, is used in English to describe a small biscuit or cake served at the end of a meal?