1. Which town lies furthest north: Harrogate, Kendal or Darlington?
2. Greece borders four countries – can you name three of them?
Any three of; the Republic of Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria and Turkey
3. Of which U.S. State is Montgomery the capital?
4. The river Danube runs through four European capital cities – can you name three of them?
Vienna (Austria), Bratislava (Slovakia), Budapest (Hungary) and Belgrade (Serbia)
5. In which year was the European Union founded?
6. In which European city would you find the Groeninge Museum?
7. Which is the highest mountain in Africa?
8. Barras market is in which British city?
9. Which is the most southerly Channel Island?
10. Which city has the largest railway station in the world, in terms of platforms?