1. Which of the Beatles was the oldest?
2. Which of the Bee Gees were twins?
Maurice and Robin Gibb
3. Who released the 2009 album ‘Wild Young Hearts’?
4. Which singer was born Mary Isobel Catherine Bernadette O’Brien in April 1939?
5. Which band’s hits included ‘Ramblin’ Man’, ‘Good Clean Fun’ and ‘End of the Line’?
Allman Brothers Band
6. Who had a hit with ‘Fanfare for the Common Man’ in 1977, adapted from Aaron Copeland’s composition of the same name?
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
7. Which song was a hit for Betty Everett in 1964 and for Cher in 1990?
The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s In His Kiss)
8. Which UK X Factor winner released an album entitled ‘Right Now’ in 2008?
9. Whose singles include ‘Last Request’, ‘Scream (Funk My Life Up)’ and ‘One Day’?
10. How many strings are there most commonly on a balalaika?
To download a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.