1. Which actress is the now ex-wife of Tennis player John McEnroe?
2. The Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn are equidistant from the equator, one north and one south. How many degrees (and a half) from the equator is each one?
23 and a half degrees
3. How many main balls are there to choose from in a National Lottery Thunderball game?
4. What is the name of the dog in the Tintin comics?
Snowy (Milou in the original French)
5. What is the German word for the number ten?
6. Which actress played Margaret Thatcher in the 2012 film ‘The Iron Lady’?
7. What does ‘coda’ mark, in a musical piece?
The end/closing section
8. What was the name of the Greek god of war?
9. What does the ‘AA’ stand for in A.A. Milne’s name?
10. What is the currency of Uganda?
2 thoughts on “Quiz 8 – Round 7 – General Knowledge”
Thanks these quiz questions were brill!! X
Thanks! All feedback gratefully appreciated – suggestions too!