1. Which letter is represented by three dots in Morse code?
2. ‘Some Enchanted Evening’ is a song from which musical?
3. What type of creature is Akela in the Jungle Book?
4. Henri Cartier-Bresson made his name in which area of the arts?
5. According to Greek mythology, who killed the Minotaur?
6. Who wrote the 1859 novel ‘The Woman in White’?
7. According to the proverb, what can’t you make without breaking a few eggs?
8. After whom was the American State of Georgia named?
King George II
9. In which country is the region of Transylvania?
10. How many stars and stripes are there on the flag of the United States?
50 stars and 13 stripes (50 stars representing the 50 states and 13 stripes representing the 13 original colonies)