Quiz 77 – Round 2 – TV and Film
TV theme quiz – From which TV programme theme tune are these the opening lines?
1. “It’s cold outside, there’s no kind of atmosphere.”
2. “I wish I was a spaceman, the fastest guy alive.”
3. “Thank you for being a friend.”
The Golden Girls
4. “Now the world don’t move to the beat of just one drum.”
5. “Love, love is a verb, love is my doing word.”
6. “It seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV.”
7. “He’s the greatest, he’s fantastic, wherever there is danger he’ll be there.”
8. “Out the door just in time, head down the 405.”
Scrubs (Full version rarely used)
9. “I wanna be the very best, like no-one ever was.”
10. “Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down.”
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
To download the TV Theme quiz as a contestant question paper, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.