1. What was the name of the spacecraft in which Yuri Gagarin became the first human to journey into outer space?
2. What is the Spanish word for the colour yellow?
3. What is the national animal of the U.S.A?
4. ‘My Family and Other Animals’ is the 1956 autobiographical tale of whose childhood?
5. ‘Fire and Water’ is a 1970 album by which English rock band?
6. ‘Hansen’s disease’ is another term for which illness?
7. How many vertices does a cube have?
8. Which Italian writer created Pinocchio?
9. Which British folk band had a 1979 hit with Day Trip to Bangor (Didn’t We Have a Lovely Time)?
10. What is the meaning of the word ‘ziganka’?
It is a type of Russian country dance