1. Which African country has the highest population?
2. Which city is the capital of Lebanon?
3. In which Indian city is Bollywood based?
4. The ‘Strait of Otranto’ separates which two countries?
Italy and Albania
5. Which is the second-highest waterfall in the world?
Tugela Falls (South Africa)
6. What is the national currency of Algeria?
7. In which Irish county will you find Skellig Michael?
8. Dutch is the official language of which South American country?
9. Which Russian city has formerly been named both Petrograd and Leningrad?
10. In which city will you find the Metropolitan Museum of Art?
New York City