1. Which US state capital has the same name as a UK city?
Lincoln (capital of Nebraska – Dover is the capital of Delaware, but Dover is a town, not a city)
2. Name the 5 boroughs that make up New York City.
The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island
3. Which country’s international vehicle registration code is CH?
4. Formentera is part of which island group?
Balearics (Accept also Pityusic – a smaller subgroup within the Balearics)
5. Which is the largest natural lake in England?
6. What is the capital of Haiti?
7. What is the national currency of Sri Lanka?
Sri Lankan Rupee
8. In which sea can Malta be found?
9. In which country are the Taurus mountains?
10. Alaska is the largest US state by area – which is second largest?