1. Name all four members of Led Zeppelin.
Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Bonham and John Paul Jones
2. If a musical piece is noted with the term ‘diminuendo’, how should it be played?
With gradually decreasing volume
3. Who composed the 1936 musical work ‘Peter and the Wolf’?
4. Whose debut 2014 album is entitled ‘In the Lonely Hour’?
5. What was the name of Acker Bilk’s backing band?
The (Bristol) Paramount Jazz Band (Originally also the Chew Valley Jazzmen)
6. Which band had a number 2 hit in 1988 with ‘The Harder I Try’?
7. What was the name of the first commercial single released by Elvis Presley?
That’s All Right
8. Who had the original 1961 hit with ‘Runaround Sue’?
9. Which band’s albums include ‘Employment’ and ‘Yours Truly, Angry Mob’?
10. Who developed the musical production formula known as the ‘Wall of Sound’?