1. Who released the 2014 album ‘The Pinkprint’?
2. Of which UK rock band is Joe Elliott the lead vocalist?
3. Two singles stayed at number one for four weeks during 2014, the longest period this year – can you name either song?
‘All About That Bass’ – Meghan Trainor or ‘Rather Be’ – Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne
4. Which band who found fame during 2014 consists of Michael Auger, Richard Hadfield, Jamie Lambert, Matt Pagan and Thomas J Redgrave?
5. Who released the 2006 album ‘Stadium Arcadium’?
Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. In musical notation, how many quavers are equal in length to one semibreve?
7. Ravi Shankar was best-known for playing which musical instrument?
8. Who composed the music and wrote the lyrics for the hit musical ‘Wicked’?
9. From which country does ‘Bachata’ music and dance originate?
10. With which surname was 80s singer Sinitta born?