Quiz 62 – Round 2 – Reality TV
1. Who won the first UK series of ‘Dancing On Ice’?
2. Which four judges were on the panel during series one of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’?
Len Goodman, Craig Revel Horwood, Bruno Tonioli and Arlene Phillips
3. Who is Alan Sugar’s U.S. counterpart in the American version of ‘The Apprentice’?
4 Which reality TV show launched the career of Ben Fogle?
5. In 2011, Big Brother was transferred to Channel 5 – what was the name of the first series on this channel (which number)?
Big Brother 12
6. Name any of the 5 ‘bachelors’ who appeared in a series of the UK version of ‘The Bachelor’.
David Donald, Jamie Williams, Anthony Thomas, Gavin Henson and Spencer Matthews (any one of)
7. Which reality TV show, which aired for two series in the UK, involved one female contestant spending time with a group of men and having to determine which were gay and which were straight?
Playing it Straight
8. What was the name of the Channel 4 talent show, hosted by Alan Carr, in which viewers at home were the only judges and voted via an interactive app?
The Singer Takes it All
9. Who presented the first three series of the UK ‘X Factor’?
10. Britain’s Got Talent will be back for a new series in 2015; which number series will this be?
To download a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.