Missing lyrics quiz – Can you fill in the blank word or words in the song lyrics?
1. There’s a fire starting in my heart, reaching a _______ _________ and its bringing me out the dark. (two words)
Fever pitch (Adele – Rolling in the Deep)
2. The Mid-West farmer’s daughters really make you feel _________ (one word).
Alright (Beach Boys – California Girls)
3. Just a small town girl, living in a _________ ___________ (two words).
Lonely world (Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’)
4. Rule Britannia is out of bounds to my mother my dog and __________ (one word).
Clowns (David Bowie – Life on Mars?)
5. We don’t need no thought control, no dark ____________ in the classroom (one word).
Sarcasm (Pink Floyd – Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2))
6. In Penny Lane there is a barber showing ______________ (one word).
Photographs (Beatles – Penny Lane)
7. If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says “Fifteen Miles to the _______ ________ (two words).
Love Shack (B-52s – Love Shack)
8. Her green plastic watering can for her fake Chinese __________ plant (one word).
Rubber (Radiohead – Fake Plastic Trees)
9. She’s a witch of trouble in ____________ ___________, in her own mad mind she’s in love with you (two words).
Electric blue (Cream – Strange Brew)
10. But every song’s like: gold teeth, grey goose, tripping in the _______________, bloodstains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel room (one word).
Bathroom (Lorde – Royals)
To download the missing lyrics quiz as a contestant question paper, please click on the link below: