1. Who was the second ever president of the USA?
2. According to the Bible, who was Jacob’s eldest son?
3. ‘Criteria’ is a plural noun in English – what is the singular version?
4. Which was the first studio album to be released by the Beatles?
Please Please Me
5. Which UK university has the greatest number of enrolled students?
6. Which actress played Doc Brown’s love interest, Clara Clayton, in ‘Back to the Future Part III’?
7. If you were born on St. Andrew’s Day, what star sign would you be?
8. In which country is Absolut Vodka produced?
9. How many lines are there in haiku poetry?
10. Albert Einstein failed his maths exams at school – true or false?
False (Contrary to popular belief)
To download a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for contestants to fill in the answers, please click on the grey box below.