1. What is the name of the German parliament building in Berlin?
2. The teddy bear was named after which famous person?
3. What is the name for a triangle which has three sides of differing lengths?
4. How many films are there in the ‘Harry Potter’ series?
5. The air we breathe contains numerous elements; which gas is there most of?
6. Which car logo consists of 3 diamonds which meet in the middle?
7. Who wrote the original Mr Men books?
8. What is the capital of Iceland?
9. What are the first names of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?
Henry (Jekyll) and Edward (Hyde)
10. Name 3 James Bond films which have a title consisting of only one word.
Any three of ‘Octopussy’, ‘Moonraker’, ‘Thunderball’, ‘Goldeneye’, ‘Goldfinger’ and ‘Skyfall’.