1. Which 80s British sitcom character worked at ‘Mole Valley Valves’?
Martin Bryce (Ever Decreasing Circles)
2. Which actor played Spock in the 2009 film version of ‘Star Trek’?
3. Which UK sitcom was set in the Wernham Hogg Paper Company?
4. In which year was the first Harry Potter film released?
2001 (Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone)
5. The theme tune to which UK TV programme, which ran between 1985 and 1990, was entitled ‘Always There’?
6. Which actress played Lady Mary Crawley in Downton Abbey?
7. Which actor entered Coronation Street as Michael Rodwell in 2014?
8. How many films have so far been made in the ‘Die Hard’ series?
5 (Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Die Hard with a Vengeance, Live Free or Die Hard and A Good Day to Die Hard – Correct as of 10/07/2016)
9. Which two actresses play the title characters in ITV cop show ‘Scott and Bailey’?
Lesley Sharp and Suranne Jones
10. In the British Soap Awards 2014, which was the winner of ‘Best Soap’?