1. The name of Dr. Who’s ‘Tardis’ is actually an acronym – for what does it stand?
Time and Relative Dimension(s) In Space
2. How was HM Prison Manchester known until 1990 and is also still commonly referred to as?
3. How many old pennies equalled a florin?
4. Which actress played Pippa in ‘One Foot in the Grave’ and plays Jacqueline Stewart in ‘Benidorm’?
5. How many cards are there in a total in the game of Cluedo?
21 (six weapons, six characters and nine rooms)
6. Which flag depicts a red disc on a green background offset slightly to one side?
7. Who played Captain Stephen Peacock in ‘Are You Being Served’?
8. What might be kept in a ‘formicarium’?
9. Which rock band is led by singer Billy Corgan?
The Smashing Pumpkins
10. In which year did a woman first win a ‘Best Director’ Oscar?
2009 (Kathryn Bigelow for ‘The Hurt Locker’)