1. What nationality was Alfred Nobel, after whom the Nobel prizes are named?
2. In which U.S. state is Pearl Harbor?
3. Which actress played Madge Harvey/Barron in ‘Benidorm’?
4. In the 2010 film ‘Despicable Me’, which actor provided the voice of ‘Gru’?
5. In which year was the Wall Street Crash?
6. On which continent is the Atacama Desert?
7. What is the German word for ‘sausage’?
8. How many legs does a butterfly have?
9. How many people play in one polo team?
10. A spider is an insect – true or false?
False (Insects have 6 legs, 3 body parts and antennae. Spiders are arachnids with 8 legs, two body parts and no antennae)