1. What was the name of Hopalong Cassidy’s horse?
2. Who played the mother of ‘Smithy’ in the TV series ‘Gavin and Stacey’?
3. Which writer created the characters Damon Cross, John Sampson and Brianna Stone?
4. In which county is the town of Skegness?
5. Which company released their first personal computer on 12th August 1981?
6. Which website was launched by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger in January 2001?
7. According to the Bible, Eve gave birth to a third son after Cain killed Abel – what was his name?
8. Adriana Caselotti was an American voice actor and singer who played the title character in which Disney film?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
9. Which Hindu God has the head of an elephant?
Ganesha (also known as Ganesh, Ganapati or Vinayaka)
10. Which character did Susan Sarandon play in the 1991 film; Thelma or Louise?