1. Who was the father of George V?
2. Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin famously became the first humans on the moon, but what was the name of the other Apollo 11 astronaut who did not set foot upon its surface?
3. Of which country did Jawaharlal Nehru become the first Prime Minister in 1947?
4. Which British city was known as Aquae Sulis by the Romans?
5. Who led the Scottish army at the Battle of Bannockburn?
Robert the Bruce
6. Joan of Arc was burned at the stake in which French city?
7. What was the name of the Captain of RMS Titanic?
Captain Edward John Smith
8. Who was the first and last person to hold the official post of President of the Soviet Union?
9. Christopher Columbus took three ships on his first voyage – can you name one of them?
Santa Maria, Pinta or Nina
10. Which King of England sealed the Magna Carta under oath at Runnymede?