1. ‘Divergent’ is a science-fiction film released in 2014 based on a book – by whom?
2. Which famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci covers the back wall of the dining hall in the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan?
The Last Supper
3. ‘Ugenia Lavender’ is the title character in a series of children’s books written by which former singer?
4. Which is the last book in the Old Testament?
5. Which writer’s works include ‘The Voyage Out’, ‘Night and Day’ and ‘Mrs Dalloway’?
6. Ricky Gervais wrote a series of children’s books about a selection of strange creatures – what were they called?
7. Which is Shakespeare’s shortest play?
The Comedy of Errors
8. Who wrote the 1996 autobiographical book ‘My Life with the Chimpanzees’?
9. What was the name of the terrifying head teacher in Roald Dahl’s book ‘Matilda’?
10. What was the first name of Mr Pickwick, in the Charles Dickens classic ‘The Pickwick Papers’?