1. What is the name of the fruit produced by the blackthorn?
2. What is the traditional casing for a haggis?
A sheep’s stomach
3. Which spice is made from crocus flowers?
4. How many standard 75cl bottles is a Methuselah of Champagne equal to?
5. What is the main ingredient of ‘Borscht’?
6. Complete the hummus recipe; Chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, salt, olive oil and…
Tahini (sesame seed paste)
7.If you were eating ‘Saag’ in an Indian restaurant, what would you have?
Spinach (although can refer to other greens)
8. Which country is Brahma beer from?
9. What is a baby oyster called?
10. What type of pastry is used to make ‘Baklava’, a sweet dessert produced in Greece and Turkey?