Art and Literature Questions
1. Who was Pinocchio’s father?
2. What does the J.R.R. stand for, in the name of J.R.R. Tolkien? (At least 2 out of the 3 names for the point)
John Ronald Reuel
3. Whose novels include ‘My Sister’s Keeper’, ‘Handle With Care’ and ‘Picture Perfect’?
4. What is the literal English translation of the title of Adolf Hitler’s book ‘Mein Kampf’?
5. Which writer’s real name was Mary Ann Evans?
6. Which ‘Pop Artist’ painted the portrait ‘Marilyn’?
7. In which book would you find the character ‘Slartibartfast’?
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
8. Which writer’s works include ‘Salem’s Lot’, ‘Firestarter’ and ‘Needful Things’?
9. Salvador Dali made a surrealist sofa, inspired by whose lips?
10. Who has an autobiography entitled ‘Ooh! What A Lovely Pair’?
Ant and Dec
To download the art and literature questions as a quiz sheet, with questions only plus gaps for answers, please click on the grey box below.