1. Which 1990s American TV sitcom starred Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Dustin Diamond, Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley?
Saved by the Bell
2. In which year of the 90s did Kurt Cobain, lead singer of Nirvana, commit suicide?
3. Which actress played wayward daughter Darlene in the US sitcom ‘Roseanne’?
4. Complete the 1995 Smashing Pumpkins album title ‘Mellon Collie and the…’
5. Which year was the Queen’s ‘Annus Horribilis’?
6. In the blockbuster 1990 film ‘Home Alone’, what were the names of the two thieves that Kevin challenges?
Harry (Lime) and Marv (Merchants)
7. Which major comet became visible from Earth in 1997?
8. In 1997 a round-the-world yachtsman was rescued from his capsized yacht after five days in the Southern Ocean – what was his name?
9. Can you name two people who have presented TV’s ‘The Crystal Maze’?
Two of: Richard O’Brian (1990-1993), Edward Tudor-Pole (1993-1995), Stephen Merchant (One-off celebrity edition in 2016) and Richard Ayoade (2017-present)
10. What was the name of Sonic the Hedgehog’s fox sidekick, who joined him in the second Sega game in the series, ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 2’?
Tails (Real name Miles Prower)