This round is all about television and film theme tunes.
1. Which 1988 track is the theme tune to ‘Jamie’s 30-Minute meals’?
Buffalo Stance – Neneh Cherry
2. Which Oasis track was the theme tune to the hit comedy ‘The Royle Family’?
Half A World Away
3. Which 1980s TV show had the Dexys Midnight Runners track ‘Because of You’ as its theme tune?
4. Which TV star was caricatured by ‘Little Britain’, where he always wanted to ‘write the theme tune, sing the theme tune?’
5. Which television theme tune includes the lyrics ‘Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes’?
6. Which American film score composer has written the music for the films ‘Star Wars’, ‘Indiana Jones’, ‘E.T.’, ‘Jaws’ and ‘Jurassic Park’?
7. In ‘A Clockwork Orange’, which classical composer is Alex’s favourite, until his music is played as a soundtrack to the aversion therapy he receives, much to his dismay?
Ludwig Van Beethoven
8. Which rock band provided the soundtrack to the 1986 film ‘Highlander’?
9. Similarly, who provided the score for the 1982 Ridley Scott film ‘Blade Runner’?
10. Which American band sang ‘I’ll Be There for You’, used as the theme tune to the series ‘Friends’?