General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers
1. ‘People’s car’ is the literal translation of which brand?
2. In the nursery rhyme ‘Baa baa black sheep’, who were the three bags full of wool for?
‘The master’, ‘the dame’ and ‘the little boy who lives down the lane’.
3. Which word means ‘idiot’ in both Spanish and Italian and was also the name of a famous sidekick?
4. Who wrote ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’?
5. What name was taken by Cardinal Joseph Sarto when he became pope?
6. The coins of which country are inscribed with the word ‘Helvetia’?
7. ‘Myopia’ is a condition that affects which part of the body?
8. What is the national animal of Mauritius?
9. What colour is octopus blood?
10. Who was the President of the USA during World War One?
To download the General Knowledge quiz questions and answers as a PDF question paper for contestants (questions therefore do not need to be read aloud), please click on the link below: