1. In which film does Julie Andrews play a female singer who impersonates a male, gay, Polish, female impersonator?
2. Which actor played Spike Dixon in the successful TV comedy ‘Hi-de-Hi!’?
3. Which 2013 Richard Curtis film tells the story of a father and son who can travel through time?
4. In the Harry Potter series of films, what is the name of the character played by Imelda Staunton?
5. From which 1971 film does the quote “It’s funny how the colours of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.” come?
A Clockwork Orange
6. In the original ‘Back to The Future’ series of 3 films, 4 different years are featured on screen. Name two of them.
1885, 1955, 1985 and 2015
7. Mary Jane Watson was the love interest of which film super hero?
8. What was the name of the character played by Nicky Henson in the Fawlty Towers episode ‘The Psychiatrist’?
9. Which 2013 film stars Judi Dench and Steve Coogan and tells the true story of a lady searching for her son with the aid of Martin Sixsmith?
10. Name the three actors who played the main crew in the original series of ‘Red Dwarf’.
Craig Charles, Chris Barrie and Danny John-Jules (Robert Llewellyn played Kryten, but this character did not appear until series 2 as a single appearance (and was on this occasion played by David Ross) and series 3 as a regular character)