1. Which child in ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ is turned into a giant blueberry?
2. Which Austrian-born artist and architectural designer has a second name which would translate into English as ‘Hundred Water’?
3. The 2008 film ‘The Reader’, starring Kate Winslet, was based on the book of the same name by which author?
4. In which city is Shakespeare’s ‘Measure for Measure’ set?
5.Who wrote the original French gothic novel ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’?
6. Arthur ‘Boo’ Radley is a character in which 1960 book?
To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
7. Which type of pottery takes its name from the Italian word for ‘baked earth’?
8. What is the name of Oscar Wilde’s first play, which was cancelled in the UK and folded in the US after only a week?
Vera; or, The Nihilists
9. Rene Jules Lalique was an artist famous for working with which material?
10. Who painted ‘The Laughing Cavalier’?