1. What is the term used for a cockerel which has been castrated in order to improve the quality of the meat?
2. ‘Douwe Egberts’ is the name of a coffee company hailing from which country?
3. The drink of ‘Calimocho’ (or ‘Kalimotxo’) is a drink made from cola (or other carbonated soft drink) mixed with what?
4. What was the favourite food of the ‘Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles’?
5. Apart from the occasionally added salt and oil, chapatis are made from which two main ingredients?
Flour and water
6. How many litres of wine are there in a Salmanazar?
9 (Equivalent to 12 bottles)
7. What is the Portuguese dish ‘Bacalhau’?
Cod (dried and salted)
8. In which country is Kingfisher Beer brewed?
9. Which fish is used in an ‘Arbroath Smokie’?
10. What are the two main ingredients of colcannon?
Mashed potato and cabbage (or kale)