1. Lady Penelope was a famous Thunderbirds character, but what was her double-barrelled surname?
2. The Battle of the Bulge took place in which war?
World War II
3. Carson City is the capital of which US state?
4. The malleus, the incus and the stapes are more commonly known by which terms?
Hammer, anvil and stirrup (bones in the human ear)
5. What was the name of the youngest ‘Von Trapp’ child in the Sound of Music?
6. In badminton, what is the lowest number of points with which a player can win the game?
7. Joseph Alessi is a famous player of which instrument?
8. What was the name of the first Agatha Christie novel to be published?
The Mysterious Affair at Styles
9. After how many years would you celebrate your ‘lace’ wedding anniversary?
10. The BBC Proms were founded in which year?