1. Henry VIII acknowledged one illegitimate child during his lifetime – what was his name?
Henry FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Richmond and Somerset
2. Which country is responsible for the world’s first adhesive postage stamp?
3. Who was the first US President to be assassinated?
4. In which year did the demolition of the Berlin Wall begin?
5. On which island was Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh born?
6. The bombing of which British cathedral city began on the evening of 14th November 1940?
7. Which name has been most commonly adopted by a Pope?
8. In which country was Adolf Hitler born?
9. Which King signed the Magna Carta?
10. Whose murder was the first to be televised live?
Lee Harvey Oswald (Killed by Jack Ruby as Oswald was being transferred to the county jail)